Lettre ouverte d'une résidente d'ici dans un journal local:
Maid left to sit inside
Tuesday 7 Dec, 2010I went to my local gym/club on Friday and in the changing room was an Indian lady, sitting quietly (yawning) on her own in the corner of the changing room.As I have been living here for a few years, I wondered if someone had left their maid in the changing room whilst taking the family off to enjoy the facilities. She did not speak any English, so after asking a few people around the pool if they knew anything about her, I went to reception.Finally the manager located the family - who were indeed enjoying themselves around the pool - and was trying to work out the most diplomatic way of handling the situation. So, to Mr & Mrs P (you know who you are), I was distressed by the way you treated your maid - you brought her to the health club on an off day and left her captive in the changing room - rather than leave her to rest at home, or pay the dhs 30 to join you at the pool.It is a disgraceful way to behave, you should be ashamed of yourselves.Debbie
Al Baada
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire